Tonight Sara and I hung out again. I feel that it is necessary at this point to clarify that Sara and I don’t live together, nor are we dating, and yet we hang out ALL THE TIME. So basically I guess that means we’re friends or something. Like SUPER -FRIENDS! Hay girl!
Anyway, tonight we decided to prepare a delectable, no-cook summer dinner: tea sandwiches!
- granny smith apple
- sharp cheddar cheese
- Smoked deli turkey
- garlic and herb cheese spread
- Dijon mustard
- mixed greens
- very thin-sliced whole wheat bread
- Go nuts!
- Spread something on the bread- hummus, cheese, mustard- to make it a bit moist, and try lots of different combos
- Arrange veggies/fruits/cheese/meat artfully
- Cut into fancy shapes as desired
- Nom with your pinky out
From the top: cucumber/apple/cheese spread, scallion/mixed greens/cheese spread, cheddar/apple/ cheese, apple/cucumber/cheese, avocado/turkey/mustard, Nutella/apple.
Others not pictured.
We may have gone a little overboard. As in, there is nearly a plate full of sandwiches left in my fridge.
And then we played on my new Wii (an early birthday present from myself to myself). As it turns out, two-player New Super Mario Bros. is highly distracting. On the other hand, team Sasa-Wendy is fucking boss on Wii Tennis.