- Though I set my alarm for 8:30, I instead awoke (for the first time) at 6:45 because I’d forgotten to shut the curtains on my east-facing window.
- While walking to work I tripped on a curb and skinned my knee.
- I singed myself on the steam emitted from an Erlenmeyer flask of boiling liquid.
- The usual, day-to-day use of mutagenic chemicals (wear your gloves, kids!)
- I was bitten and peed on numerous times by pubescent mice.
- My boss “rewarded” me for doing a good job at work by whacking me heartily on the back several times.
In spite of these great setbacks, I managed to survive work and I may now, at my leisure, go to the library and then go see Despicable Me later. Awww yeah, Bargain Tuesdays.
Also, here is my current favorite thing: FEMINIST HULK. Best Twitter feed ever. A few of my favorites:
HULK SMASH DOMINANT GENDER PARADIGM! PUT DEBRIS IN COMPOST PILE TO FERTILIZE LITTLE HULK GARDEN OUT BACK.
HULK SAY FUCK PATRIARCHY. HULK NOT HAVE PROBLEM WITH “FUCK.” ONLY BAD WORDS ARE ONES USED TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL SMALL.
You can read an interview with FEMINIST HULK here.